Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How can teh animata characters be

No, but the Office Assistant (a.k.a. Clippy) does!

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 05:05:26 +1000, "aalaan"
wrote:

Did I really qualify for such extreme treatment? : (

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but I had the impression that "feh"
is
not just an expression of disgust but also a sort of imprecation (or
deprecation?), like warding off a vampire with a cross or garlic.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman