Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Raymond[_2_] Raymond[_2_] is offline

Default Extracting Form Field Data from Multiple Word Files...

Hello,

I've distributed a form protected for fields and several of these will
return to me each day. I have about 20 fields with bookmarks in the form and
would like to extract the data from these files in a batch process to an
Access table.

I also have tried the code found at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm, but I get an error right
from the start with:
Dim vConnection As New ADODB.Connection

???

I hope someone can help me build this solution. I really don't know VBA. It
feels like I'm learning it the hard way...

Thanks!

Raymond