Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default End user license agreement

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/

"tomwphoto" wrote in message
Graham,
No I'm not sure what you mean when you say "run the application as
Administrator (a particular mode in Windows Vista and 7)". Going to
Control
Panel, the User accounts clearly show my name with the title
Administrator.
This is true in the Account name section also. Can you explain what you
mean
about this particular mode? Thank you, Tom

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Did you actually run the application as Administrator (a particular mode
in
Windows Vista and 7) or did you merely assume that because you were the
only
user that you were obviously the administrator?

"tomwphoto" wrote in message
news
I am the only user setup on this computer and I am the Administrator. So
this
did not make a difference. Thanks for the thought though,
Tom

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Logon as Administrator and then accept the EULA.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my
services
on
a paid professional basis.

"tomwphoto" wrote in message
I have MS office 2003. Recently I had to reload it because a got a
new
hard
drive and upgraded from Vista-64 bit to Windows 7-64 bit. After I
did
this, I
now have to accept the License Agreement every time I open Word,
Excel
or
Power Point. This didn't used to happen. I have uninstalled it and
reinstalled it, with the same result. Any ideas how I can avoid this
nuisance?

.