Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Daniel A. Daniel A. is offline

Default Merge single ID with multiple names

I know there's a way! Can't figure it out! I need to create letters in
Word to Dental Facilities requesting patient records. I have an Excel
spreadsheet listing Facility ID numbers in one column and patients in
another. A single facility might appear multiple times depending on how many
patients are on the list. Ex:
Fac 123 John Doe
Fac 123 Jane Doe
Fac 123 James Doe
Fac 432 Blah McBlah
I need to create a single letter for each Facility listing all the members
assigned to that office. Can someone enlighten me? Word 2003 or 2007 (have
both). PLEASE???