Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default e-Mail word doc cuts page

Is your masthead kept in the header or footer?

I don't think anything is really being cut off--I think this is just the
difference between Word and HTML, which work very differently. Sounds like
you emailed your invite as an HTML email. HTML does not include headers,
footers, or other Word features that are designed for print. HTML emails
don't have margins, either.

To see roughly what your HTML email will look like before sending it, use
View | Online Layout in Word.

On 9/8/06 10:36 AM, "UCSD" wrote:

my office sends word doc invites - emailed as a page, not an attachment. When
the e-mail is opened, the top and left side have been cut off by about 1/4 to
1/2 inch. When using a masthead for instance, this causes a problem. What are
we doing wrong?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/