Top Spin

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 08:54:02 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

When I referred to linking, I meant using Insert | Picture | From File: Link
to File. I was not suggesting using Paste as Link.

OK. That would require that each graphic be a separate file, right?
That is, I would have to create the graphics (in Visio, for example)
and then somehow get each one into a separate file.

I have hundreds of graphics. Many of them are very similar. It would
be so much easier to keep them all in one Visio file so I can edit
them all at once.

What's puzzling is that the Paste Special | Paste Link seems to work
except that it ALSO includes the actual object in the Word document.
There must be some way to get just the link.

--
Running MS Office 2K Pro
PC: HP Omnibook 6000
Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com