Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default HTML mail merge to email

I'm having trouble with word adding lots of extra XML data into my
emails that I don't want!

I have used Script editor to insert my HTML into the word document
structure, but in the end I gave up and used copy and paste into word
as a message composer. when I use script editor to change that document
when I click refresh it opens the file in Word again!

Anyone know the best way to go about this?

Have you tried changing the filtering settings in
Tools/Options/General/Email Options?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org