Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Knoxwell

Default Trying to calculate totals in a Word form

I am creating an updateable Expense Form in Word. I have several daily
expense entries that have to be totaled by Day and then at the end come up
with a Grand Total. So I put in a caclulation for the Daily Total field to
add each of the Expense 'bookmarks' for that day. (Basically a subtotal)
This works fine... but when I put in a calculation in the Grand Total field
to add all of those 'Daily Total' bookmarks, it perfoms the calculation that
was in the Daily Total field and then adds it again, thus doubleing the
figure. What am I doing wrong?