Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RedQuark

Default Create hyperlink trusted source for Word

The idea is to circumvvent sucurity warnings wherin I am the only author of
all multimedia projects on a system I alone control

allan
--
The OlD Man

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

Look up "Digital Signatures" in the Help.

You can purchase a digital signature. You can choose to trust that digital
signature. If you then use that signature to "sign" documents or objects,
your computer will accept the signed objects as trusted.

On 4/2/06 10:51 PM, in article
, "RedQuark"
wrote:

How can I crete a trusted document or other object that is on my sytem and
only on my system for all users?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410