Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
xppuser xppuser is offline

Default linking and sequential numbering of tables

suzanne, charles,

just an update, insert - reference - caption and insert - reference -
cross-reference for the tables worked. it is quite tedious that i have to go
through my document from top to bottom to caption'd and cross-reference all
the tables. hopefully it will help in the long run.

can i presumed that they (caption and cross-reference) would work as well
for the figures in my document (i saw the figure option)?

suzanne, thanks for the indexing link. did not realised that it can be that
involved.

regards,
jes