Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can I add Job title to address block in a word mailmerge

Which version of Word and what is your data source?

Making some guesses...

If you are using the Mail Merge Wizard in Word 2002/2003 to get your data
from Outlook, you never see the Job Title. What you see is a field called
Title which is the "Courtesy Title", e.g. "Mr.", "Dr.", etc. To see the Job
Title field you have to initiate the merge by opening Outlook, opening your
contacts folder, going to Outlook|Tools|Mail Merge and following the
instructions.

If you are already doing that, or you are using a different data source,
then you have to click the "Match fields" button in the Address block setup
dialog box, and specify which field in your data source you want to use as
the Job Title.

Peter Jamieson

"MKLeisure" wrote in message
I need to add a job title to the address block in a word mail merge. THe
result must contain the following fields

Title FirstName Initial Lastname
JobTitle
Company Name
Address1
Address2
City, State zipcode

I know I can add each of these manually but I need to be able to add them
the address block
Thanks!