Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jake jake is offline

Default HELP ME WITH CITATION WORD2007

I have some urget questions:

1-whats the difference between the two kinds of lists provided by default
by Word in the reference when pressing inter biblography, thefirst called
biblography the secondcalled works cited , I used both and NO DIFFERENCE AT
ALLLLLLL can be seen???????????

2-HOW can i put into my word file this two kinds of lists:
First: list of references that was used ( refered to) in the context of the
what i am writing.
Second: list of extra readings and references that were used non-directly
but NON of which is MENTIONED NOR REFERED TO in the context of my work, in
other words,references that werent used in the contest as ( ...that is done
according to [k.l. michael, 1999] ...) but were read as self-background. ??

providing that ALLL references (cited in the context and non-cited) are
entered in the biblography library of word2007 ?!?!?

PLEASE HELP ?!