Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Default Envelope print error message

We had a similar problem here, but the problem was in a document. I don't
know if this will work for you, but give it a try:

Select all text
Go to Format | Font | Character spacing tab
Change the "Scale" to "100%". (The scaling can be between 1 and 600 (%).
)
Click OK

Also...click Options in the Envelope window and check the font options for
the address info. Perhaps the font is set to high

"Smalltalk" wrote:

What am i doing wrong? When I attempt to print a single envelope I get an
error message saying "Number must be between 1 and 30".