Murray Muspratt-Rouse Murray Muspratt-Rouse is offline
Member

Location: Mill Hill, London, England

Yesterday I installed my version of the Access application containing the mailmerge function on the users' PC, which is on Office 2003. When we tried a mailmerge the result was the merged document, using the VBA code as you last saw it that resulted with Word 2007 in the display of the main document ready for merge preview or the completion of the merge. It seems to me, therefore, that there must be some essential difference between the ways in which Word 2007 and Word 2003 work in this environment

Murray.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Muspratt-Rouse View Post
Thank you, Doug, for referring me to Albert Kallal's posts. I have decided to 'leave well alone', and persuade the users that being able to make changes to the merge document, and to the results of the merge, is exactly what they need!

Murray