Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default change colors on microsoft word comments

If the Username is the same on the two computers, the color for that
user will be the same (pink). If it's not your computer and you can't
change the username, then when you go back to your own computer,
you'll see the original colors again.

On Apr 27, 7:23*am, fran wrote:
am using word 2003 and using the comment settings. the comments I put into
the document appeared pink when I change computers the comment appears blue.
Is there a way of setting the color format.