Sammy

I think in your own description it is obvious that the file is fine. I think
your query is misplaced in this discussion group.

"Kishocat" wrote:

I have designed and created a letterhead template for a client. I've printed
it on several HP desktop printers and the graphics are excellent. My client
has a Tek Phaser 850 DP and is having trouble getting the template to
print--graphics have many background dots and slight color streaking. I had
them contact Xerox for support and some drivers were upgraded. My client is
still getting background dots and slight color streaking. Xerox had no
problem printing the template file I gave them, but could not tell my client
why their printer would not print it correctly.

Has anyone out there ever experienced a problem like this? I've tried
increasing the graphic's resolution--as high as 600 dpi--with no success. I'd
appreciate any feedback that might be helpful.