Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ido

Default One letterhead for print and digital use

Hi!

I would like to create one letter template for our organisation, in which I
am able to include or exclude certain elements (e.g. logo & organisation
name) when printing, depending on the kind of printer I choose.

Thus, when printing the document on preprinted letterhead paper, that
already includes the logo and organisation name, these elements should not be
printed while they are visible on the screen. On the other hand, when
printing the letter as a pdf-file or when sending the document to a third
party as a word file, the logo and organisation name should be included when
printing.

Is this possible without having to create two seperate templates (e.g. a
"print" version with the logo and organisation name hidden and a "digital"
version with these elements visible)? If so, how?

Many thanks in advance for your help! Much appreciated!

Best regards,

Ido