Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denis Levesque

Default Changing page number

Hello,

I am preparing a 100+ pages document and I will need to insert a 20 page
document as annex1, from page 70 to 90. The main document will have pages 90
to 100.

The easy way to manage TOC and page numbers is to print 20 blank pages. I am
looking for a better solution.

I want to create a footer like Page xx of YY. at page 69, I will have page
69 of 100.

I want my next page to be page 80 of 100. I do not want to change section
and say start at 80 as the first portion of the document may change. It may
be page 83 tomorrow.

I have tried Page {{page}+20} of {{numpages}+20} but then my TOC is not
correct.

I would like to have something like Pageref=pageref+20 so my TOC is correct

Any suggestions?

Thanks