Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

Default How to convert Math type equation 5 to word 2007 equation

On 10-Sep-2006, Jay Freedman wrote:

I don't know whether anyone, inside or outside Microsoft, has
attempted a LaTeX-to-Word converter program. I think it would
have some commercial potential if it was thorough and reliable.

There is a product named TeX2Word, available on the web at

http://www.tex2word.com/.

TeX2Word isn't our product, but it does require MathType 4+. It
converts either a TeX or a LaTeX document into a Word document with
MathType equations. Evaluation versions of both TeX2Word and MathType
are available (T2W from the link above, MT from the link below).

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide