Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default How to align equation to the last line

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:26:19 -0800, niwrad
wrote:

I have numbered the equations on its right in my Word document and they are
aligned to the center when the equations have more than one line. I would
like to align the equation numbers to the last line of the equation (or the
bottom of the object) and wonder how I can do so.

Thanks

The most reliable method is to use a two-column borderless table, with
the equations in the left (wide) column and the equation numbers in
the right (narrow) column. Select the right column, right click it,
select Cell Alignment, and choose the bottom right alignment.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman