Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rockfang

Default Fellowes Neato CD/DVD Template for Word?

Thanks for the reply. I don't have Publisher. I do have Nero though. I'll
give it a shot. I tried MediaFace4 which came with my "kit". It was ok, but
none of the layouts would let me fit all of the song names on the cd. I also
tried the cd label maker in Musicmatch. So far it has the most promise. It
has this spiral text option that can fit a lot of songs on the cd label. But
I can't shrink it towards the center of the cd at all. That's why I figured
I'd give Word a shot. It said on my kit's case that I could use Word to make
cd labels. Well I found cd label templates, but for a different brand of
label.

Andrew

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Word is a dreadful piece of software for creating CD/DVD labels - it simply
doesn't provide the control required. Publisher is better (and if you have
Nero you may be able to fathom out how their labelling application works)
but the best application for creating labels is Surething and well worth the
money.

Rockfang wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I might get a template for Word for fellowes
cd/dvd labels? I'm looking for one for their Neato labels. Any Help
would be appreciated.

Andrew Stephan