Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TmljayBEZW1ldHJpb3U=?=,

It seams to me that I may have to reformat my C drive because when waiting
for the document to print, the CPU icon appears on the task bar having a hard
time to open up the printer. It goes up and down on %'s and finally opens up
the printer and prints that document but the printer manager does not open
completely to show the ink levels available.

Are you able to OPEN this document in Word? I had originally assumed that you
were printing from within Word, but this sounds more like you're trying to print
from your hard-drive?

Did you go to the printing group and ask for help there, as I suggested you do,
originally?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org