Daiya Mitchell

Default Graduate research paper template for Turabian Sixth Edition.

Ask google. There's probably a Turabian template or instructions for setting
one up out there.

Word does come with a Chicago template, which is pretty similar and gives a
basic model for layout and citation formatting. Turabian is derived from
Chicago style. I've never compared the details but your prof probably hasn't
either.

You may be interested in the first section of this link:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

And grad students are one of the intended audiences for this link, when you
get along to the thesis/dissertation:
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

On 11/5/05 2:18 PM, "Herb" wrote:

I need to format my graduate research paper according to Turabian Sixth
Edition. Can anyone direct me to a source for such a template or formatting
program?
Thanks, Herb

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word