Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wayne A. Cox[_2_] Wayne A. Cox[_2_] is offline

Default word03; "Draft" watermark; removed fm doc, can't get off pg 1;

On a similar note, I was able to remove the DRAFT watermark from all the
title page and attachments to my document. But the body of the document
still has the draft watermark. I have tried the header/footer approach, but
no joy. I am using word 2003. Any ideas??

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to page 1 and View | Header and Footer. Select the watermark and press
Delete.

"TGilboy" wrote in message
This is kind of frustrating. Used "Draft" watermark, and headers and
footers. Watermark was big diagonal across entire page. Used "different

1st
page" header and footer.

Now have removed watermark from doc, but cannot get it off of page 1.

When
I unclick "different 1st page" header and footer, watermark does go away

on
pg 1, but that's not what I want. I do want different 1st page. Any

ideas?