Yvonne

Thanks for the tip - would you be able to tell me how I can disable this in
NAV please?

Thanks again

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you are using Norton AntiVirus, disable its Office Plug-in.

"Yvonne" wrote in message
I am unable to save any docs in Office Word 2003, when I open a new word

doc
and click File, Save As the Save As dialogue box does not appear.

Initially
when this was happening if I then tried to close Word it would not respond
and I would need to end task etc. Since then I have uninstalled and
reinstalled Office 2003 and downloaded all available updates. Now the

save
as dialogue box still does not appear but word does not freeze I am still
able to close it and open other files.
I am only having problems in Word - Excel is working fine.
I did see a solution on the MS knowledge base (Article ID : 313937 ) to
disconnect any network drives which I have done but still no improvement.
I've tried everything I know and am very frustrated at this stage so would
really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on the situation. Thanks