Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How can I type a letter using the POLISH alphabet?

You don't need special software. You may need to setup a Polish keyboard
from Windows regional settings and as you will be unlikely to have a Polish
keyboard you can put the Windows on screen keyboard on screen which will
show you where the special characters are mapped to. I use this as a
reminder when I occasionally type in Greek.

To open On-Screen Keyboard, click Start, point to All Programs, point to
Accessories, point to Accessibility, and then click On-Screen Keyboard.

If you want to spell check your work, from an English version of Word you'll
need the proofing tools
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

janinadams wrote:
Do I need special software to type a letter using the POLISH alphabet.

Where can it be purchased and what is the approximate cost.