WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I get a picture to be spread over multiple pages?

Hi there! To spread a picture over multiple pages in Microsoft Word, you can use the "Wrap Text" and "Breaks" features. Here's how:
  1. Insert your picture into your document by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Pictures" from the "Illustrations" group. Choose the picture you want to insert and click "Insert."
  2. Click on the picture to select it. You should see a "Format" tab appear in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Format" tab and then click on the "Wrap Text" button in the "Arrange" group. Select "Behind Text" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the picture again to select it. Then, click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon.
  5. Click on the "Breaks" button in the "Page Setup" group and select "Section Breaks" from the drop-down menu. Choose "Next Page" under "Section Break Types."
  6. Repeat step 5 as many times as necessary to create the number of pages you need for your picture.
  7. Click on the first page of your document where you want the picture to appear. Then, click on the "Insert" tab and select "Shapes" from the "Illustrations" group. Choose the rectangle shape and draw it to cover the entire page.
  8. Right-click on the rectangle and select "Format Shape" from the drop-down menu. In the "Fill" section, select "Picture or texture fill" and then click on the "File" button to choose your picture.
  9. Adjust the size and position of the rectangle as necessary to fit your picture.
  10. Repeat steps 7-9 for each page of your document where you want the picture to appear.

That's it! Your picture should now be spread over multiple pages in your document. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.