Default labels - Avery 5166

I'm trying to create file folder labels using the Avery 5166 label template.
I need to create a lot of them. After I enter the last label on the first
page, I press tab to go to the first label on page two. Instead of giving me
an entire second sheet of labels, it only adds one row at a time, and if I
try to enter more than 2 labels on the second page, I don't get the margins
in between the labels, thus causing the spacing to be off. Is there a way to
keep the format of page one to follow to subsequent pages of labels? Thank
you.