WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I print "DRAFT" diagonally across a word document?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can print "DRAFT" diagonally across a Word document:
  1. Open your Word document.
  2. Click on the "Design" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Watermark" in the "Page Background" section.
  4. Select "Custom Watermark" from the dropdown menu.
  5. In the "Printed Watermark" section, select "Text Watermark".
  6. In the "Text" field, type "DRAFT" (or "SAMPLE" if you prefer).
  7. In the "Font" dropdown menu, select a font that you like.
  8. In the "Size" field, adjust the size of the text to your liking.
  9. In the "Layout" section, select "Diagonal".
  10. Click "OK" to apply the watermark to your document.

Now, when you print your document, the word "DRAFT" will be printed diagonally across each page in the background. You can follow the same steps to print "SAMPLE" diagonally across your document if you prefer.