Phil

Default Cannot Print outline

Word 97. I have a 66 page document and wish to print anonly the outline. I
go to outline mode, it looks fine and want this to print but it continuously
prints the 66 pages and haven't a clue as to what I'm doing wrong. The Print
Preview always shows the 66 page version even in Outline mode. I tried to
cope the outline and paste onto a new Word document but it carries the 66
page version. After tinkering with it for an hour I accidentally printed the
outline, don't know how I did it, and can't repeat this accident. Plse help.
Tks Phil