Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default dots between words and a weid squiggly thing on every line-help!

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tinaballerina" wrote in message
Hi, I have no idea what i have done wrong- i was trying to make a table of
contents, and must have pressed something wrong because now everytime i
open
a word document there is some weird squiggly thing on every line (and if
the
document is new and empty, then only on the first line). also there are
now
dots between all words which is really annoying because i can't delete
them.
Please help me to get rid of those! thanks!