Doug Robbins

In that the mergefields only have to be set up in the document once, using
copy and paste maybe the simplest thing to do. It is however possible to
create a macro that will do it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"lynchjl7748" wrote in message
I am trying to use excel to merge into a word document in sveral places and
was wondering if there was a quick way to set the merge fields. Currenlty
am going through and replaceing the words one by one. I want to be able
insert my merge field like the following

Every time the the document says "LTMAX" replace with excel Field
LTMAX1...
LTMAX would be in mulitple spots on the letter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff