Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy tammy is offline

Default Why don't comments or tracked changes show when cursor hovers

Hi Suzanne,

I like your response! I did try being more patient, but no luck. I was
working on a file yesterday and was able to see screen tips, but not
consistently. Today, I can't see them at all.

Hate to ask, but any other suggestions? I've tried working on existing and
new documents, just to experiment, but nothing.

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

They don't appear instantly--only after you've hovered a second or two.
Perhaps you're too impatient?

"Tammy" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

I am having trouble with this same thing. My ScreenTip style is set to
"Show
feature desciptions in ScreenTips", but no screentips are showing. I'm
using
Word 2007 - any suggestions?

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have "ScreenTips" checked on the View tab of Tools | Options?

so
all may benefit.

"tbarber" wrote in message
When I hover my cursor over edits that include comments, or for those
edits
made with Track Changes turned on, a popup does not appear with user or
comment information. Could my settings be the cause? Where should I
look?