Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default bottom part of char. don't print using 36 size font on envelope

The envelopes created by the Envelopes and Labels dialog put the address in
a frame with a fixed size (which is stupid, but "we've always done it this
way"). See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm for
instructions to change the frame's size.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

attention2details wrote:
Office Word 2003 - Envelopes

Using font Muriel size 36...3rd line...bottom part of characters do
not print. If use size 30, everything prints; doesn't look as good
for my application. Everything between 30 and 36 cuts off some of the
characters.
Have spent hours changing margins, line spacing, etc. Nothing
changes.
Need to mail before 3:00 today. Please help. Thanks.