Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ribbonspace.com ribbonspace.com is offline

Default Houw can I find a previous save of a document?

Macropod, how mean "start retyping" - perhaps they have a printer with a
scanning facility... - scan it if you can..

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi Eliz T,

You can do this quite easily by restoring the backup copy you've made of
the document - just make sure not to overwrite your current version if
it's got later edits that you want to keep.

No backup? Start re-typing.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Eliz T" Eliz wrote in message
In doing a save, somehow pages of work was deleted. How can I find and
open
a previous saved version or auto save version so I don't have to redo all
the
work by Monday??