Lee Ann

Default How do I automatically update fields in a header/footer?

I just got upgraded to Word 2003 at work. I have a standard document that I
use with fields in the headers and footers. In Word 2000, to update all the
headers and footers, I could just SaveClose and Reopen and they would all be
udpated. It seems in 2003 this is not the case. I've looked at the Help and
the only thing I can find is an option to automatically update all fields
prior to printing. I don't always want to print to update my fields though.
Any thoughts on how I can do this without having to click thru each footer in
each section and hitting F9??