Doug Robbins

Sorry, but I do not know what you mean by a "Key Line" Tell us in plain
English what it is that you want to do and we might be able to help.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Eightball" wrote in message
I am in need of help with formatting tables, with emphasis on centering a
table or column horizontally using a "Key Line". Two columns, I have
determined the Key Line, however I am stumped with what to do now. Is it
an
automatic feature or manual? I am in Microsoft Word and desperately need
help. Thank you.