Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MatthewDowneyOH MatthewDowneyOH is offline

Default I'm having trouble saving name in resume template

Hi there. I'm having a problem. I used a site template for a resume from MS
online and in Word 2007 the template was normal. After entering my
information, it won't save without the field saying (Your Name Here) instead
of my name. Instead, it says, (Your Name Here) when reopened. Thus I cannot
print it (I don't have ink in my printer right now), but if I want to email
it, it would not have my name at the top. This would not be overlooked by
any employer.

Thanks! And God bless!

- Matthew