Marc Adams [marcmyword.com]

You can. If you're using Office2003 it's really easy.
1) Make sure that your task pane is open. (Ctrl-F1)
2) Select the Protection Choice.
3) Simply select the field that you areas that you'd like to leave
unprotected.
4) Use the editting restriction options. Clicking that box will allow
portions of the document to be unprotected when you turn on document
protection.

I hope this helps.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me at
.

"InsuranceTech" wrote:

I need to know if individual form fields can be unprotected when using
document protection. I would like to create a document where all the form
fields are protected, except for one.

Is this possible??

Thank you.