Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TAP

Default keyboard shortcuts selecting text

Robert, thank you so much. I'm actually a heavy mouse user too. I'm
currently doing a computer class at Santa Ana College and it required a
keyboard shortcut assignment. I have 3 different printouts showing keyboard
shortcuts I took off of MS and none of them talks about my original question
of using the keyboard only and selecting text. Amazing. Thanks again for
reading carefully on my request and answering my question. I'll try the
escape. TAP

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hi Graham

Graham Mayor wrote:
Click anywhere else in the document.

I don't think TAP wants to use his mouse too much (wouldn't need to
substitute left-click with F8 ;-)). ESC would probably be "the" shortcut
here.

Greetinx
Rober
--- heavy mouse user!