Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Need help changing font size

And this is why the word "D'oh!" was invented. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"t&lsmum" wrote in message
Numberlock was disengaged! Problem solved!

"t&lsmum" wrote:

All fonts

"t&lsmum" wrote:

I know to change the font size on my computer by typing in a number and
pressing ENTER, but today in MSWord it will not allow me to select the
size
font I want. I can only choose from the sizes listed. When I try to
type in a
new number it goes to the nearest size from the list and makes an error
'sound' if I try to type in something different. Have tried it through
the
drop down box and through Format Font without success.