Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis

Default Track Changes - Reviewers Comments Same Color

It would probably be easier for you to change your colors rather than the
other with the same as yours. Open Word, ToolsOptions click on the Track
Canges tab and revise so that yours are unique.

"Caroline" wrote in message
I have selected to view comments, insertions & deletions for my document by
author. The document I am working on has 5 reviewers, however only 4
colors
are being used. My changes are the same color as another reviewer's
changes.
This makes it confusing when reviewing changes to the document. How can I
ensure that each reviewer has a different color assigned to them?