Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul B[_5_] Paul B[_5_] is offline

Default Add to Standard Colors

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 03:18:01 -0700, cte67 wrote:

Is it possible to add a color to the Standard Colors displayed under the Font
section?

I regularly highlight a few words in blue (0, 0, 255). After creating this
color option, it shows up under Recent Colors. However, after I shut down the
file, and bring it up later, this color option disappears from Recent Colors.

Record a macro and assign it to a hotkey.

p.
--
Using Office 2003 sp3 on Windows XP Home
Behold, I will allure her, I will lead her into the wilderness