Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default 'Hidden' Text - Word 2007

How about adding Comments, and showing or hiding the balloons?

On Dec 27, 4:51*pm, darkblueslider darkblueslider.
wrote:
Hi Guys,

Ideally what i'd like to do with MS-Word is something similar to
[spoiler] tags you see on some forums - basically text that is hidden -
but with a 'click to show' link that 'shows it' - is this at all
possible in Word 2007 (or perhaps with some sort of Add-on?) I'm not
too bothered about the printed consequences of this (but it'd be nice
if it allowed me to hide/show it)

If that's not possible - just in terms of standard using Hidden text -
is there a keyboard shortcut to show/hide hidden text? (as opposed to
*-all-* formatting] Or is it possible to assign one? (or Hijack the
existing ctrl+shift+8 so that it only reveals hidden text?)

Thanks in advance for any help/ideas.

Tim

P.S. In case your wondering the primary purpose is for my own revision
notes!

--
darkblueslider