Jonathan West

First question. Do you want a Table of Contents (i.e. with the entries in
the table in the order in thich they appear in the document) or an Index
(i.e. with the entries sorted alphabetically?

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

"zalek" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Here is my problem: I have an Access table with 2 columns: a keyword
and a memo. From this table I want to create a Word document - this is
no brainer, I know how to do it. Now the difficult part - I want to
create an index table from the keyword columns (or table of containts).
My question: what are the internal values of code that mark a word an
the index?
I know how to do it manualy, but because the table have over thousand
entries, I want to do it automaticly.

Thanks,

Zalek