Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default section issue

When formatting sections, you pretty much have to go to the very beginning of
the document and run through the sections in order being sure that "same as
previous" is turned on or off on each different page of the section (first,
odd, even, if you have all three) in both headers and footers.

If you add a Section Break at the very end of the document and check all those
things immediately, you might not have problems with it.

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 9:31:02 AM UTC-4, dor_per wrote:
can anyone tell me why word changes my previous section to odd or even
and ruins my format when i am entering a new one with next page
setting?
this thing is driving me crazy!!!!!