Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I put logo with address info next to it?

There are several ways to approach this. The usually recommended way is to
change the "text wrapping" on the logo from In Line With Text (the default,
which treats the image as if it were a large font character) to Square,
which will permit you to put text next to it.

Unless you want to wrap the text very close to the image, however, you might
find it just as satisfactory to create a two-cell (borderless) and put the
logo in one cell and the text in the other. You can adjust the cell width as
desired. Note, however, that with this approach you will have an empty
paragraph below the table, but this will provide "breathing room" between
the letterhead and your text.

For more on creating letterheads, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm as Terry suggested.

http://word.mvps.org

"KatCar57" wrote in message
I am trying to create a letterhead for my husband's business. It needs to
have our bear logo on the left & the address/phone/email info next to it
(as
in, all across the top of the page). Every time I get the bear where I
want
it, the address info won't go next to it. As you can tell, I am a
complete
newbie to this stuff. I have MS Office 2003. I have looked at a lot of
the
tutorials & some things in the knowledge base, but the seem to refer to
letterhead where the logo is at the top & the address info is at the
bottom.
Any hep you way more knowledgeable folks could give a complete novice,
would
be greatly appreciated!