Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
spysmily1 spysmily1 is offline

Default Help with type a question box.

I can't seem to get any help on removing this box from either excel, word, or
outlook. I have read other post that just recite the same stuff about
right clicking and unchecking the show the box. I don't have this box and
never have had it. I have many others. I have tried the suggestion that I had
googled for in which the MVP said to go to Customize then in the Toolbar tab
select Menu Bar and then click properties. The problem there is that I have
no properties to click. All I have is reset or keyboard on the bottom. To the
right I have New, Rename, Delete and Reset, but no properties at all. I am
using Office 2003