Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Help with type a question box.

spysmily1 wrote:
Picture this, the
MVP is probably a male or female of Indian descent since this is
where MS outsources their customer support to.

This is a user peer group forum. MVPs are not employed by Microsoft but are
people who volunteer their time and expertise to assist fellow users. Where
they come from is irrelevant, but they are based all over the world wherever
people live and can access the internet.

Jezebel is a user who prefers to remain anonymous. If he/she cannot be
contacted, then he/she could not be nominated to be an MVP.

MVP or not we are not mind readers and we don't know which 'box' you are
talking about; but if you mean the help tool at the top right of the menu
bar, then this cannot be removed.