Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help with type a question box.

Assuming that there aren't any group policies or custom install restrictions applied and that's not an outdated mouse driver, which
can look like you're clicking one place, but be a bit 'off' when you click the 'Ask a question box' with the Tools=Customize dialog
open
there should be at least one Reg_Binary key in that toolbars entry for each Office app installed.

You may want to try exporting then deleting that registry key, then doing a repair/reinstall from Add/Remove Programs in the Windows
control panel and check the settings there to see that the help wizard items are installed.

==========
"spysmily1" wrote in message ...
Hey Bob,

The problem I'm facing is that I have no option when rightclicking the box
to show or hide the only options I get when right clicking anywhere is to turn off all the other stuff like formatting, standard,
autotext, etc.

I am starting from a fresh and updated from Microsoft install without any other addins, addons, etc.

Btw, I don't have any of those entries in my registries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\C ommon\Toolbars\Settings
Settings is the last folder and it only has one entry.

Thx for reply though
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP